When you’re outdoors, you glance to your watch to gain vital information. How late is it? How much time do I have until it gets dark? What is my pulse rate? The DAVOSA Axis Automatic provides all the answers you need. A quick glance suffices to take in the clearly readable dial – no matter the weather conditions, by day and at night. With its 42 mm diameter, the case has enough space for large, striking yet simple figures and indices, as well as self-confident hands. A coating of Super-LumiNova or vintage, ‘old radium’ Super-LumiNova on the figures and hands ensures easy orientation, even at night. And as an extra design detail, the seconds hand and central indices are highlighted in red or orange.
One special feature of the DAVOSA Axis Automatic comes into its own when the temperature drops. Not that icy temperatures could possibly harm this wristwatch – the quality movement is more than a match for them. No, it is the fact that the leather strap runs right under the case, covering its bottom surface completely.
• Satined and polished stainless steel case,
• Swiss automatic movement SW200
• Water resistant to depths of 50 meters (5ATM)
• Dial and figures with Super-LumiNova, vintage, ‘old radium’
• Full leather strap with contrast stitching and pin buckle
• Measurements: Ø42.0 mm, height 11.5 mm
Non EU customers: €581.67
EU customers: €698.00